Work Requests TEST

If you need urgent and immediate assistance, please call in emergency Work Requests to (352) 392-1121. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for calls.


For requests for any UF Housing building please contact your on call RA or submit an I-serve ticket found here

For Campus Housing Emergencies, please call the following:

  • Graduate & Family Housing (Corry, Maguire, UVS, Diamond, Tanglewood, The Continuum): 352-281-0409
  • East Campus Housing: 352-278-7613
  • West Campus Housing: 352-278-7622

Service Requests

Whether you need emergency service or routine repairs, our staff will evaluate your service requests and determine how to best meet your needs.

The GatorWorks Customer Request System will be unavailable for several hours beginning at 2:00 PM on Wednesday, January 13 due to routine scheduled maintenance. During this time, please submit any requests for maintenance by calling our Work Management team at (352) 392-1121 or emailing work request details to

For routine service, please use the GatorWorks Customer Request Portal when requesting maintenance, custodial, landscaping or utility work. GatorWorks has been built to produce more transparency between our customers and Facilities Services with interactive comments and updates on all work orders created through the system. Access our User Help Guide for more information on how to navigate GatorWorks.

For assistance with events please fill out our Event Services Form. Requests for outages need to be submitted using our Outage Request Form.

The Work Management Center is the central point of contact between the University community and Facilities Services. We welcome all requests for service and look forward to helping you with your requirements. We can also be reached for routine requests by phone, at (352) 392-1121, by email at, or walk in to our location at 902 Magnolia Drive – Building 702.

Our Services

Examples of the services provided by Facilities Services:

  • Air Conditioning/Heating Repairs
  • Plumbing Repairs
  • Electrical/Lighting Repairs
  • Exterior/Roof/Window Repairs
  • Locks/Keys/Keycards
  • Elevator Maintenance
  • Landscaping
  • Custodial
  • Utilities
  • Refuse Collection & Recycling
  • Dig Permits and Utility Marking
  • Moving/Rental Services

GatorWorks Customer Request Portal

Construction or Renovation

Planning Design and Construction is responsible for new construction or for renovation of existing University space. Renovation work includes:

  • new paint,
  • reconfiguration of space,
  • finish upgrades,
  • adding or removing walls,
  • changing the room function,
  • adding or removing utilities,
  • etc.

Please use PDC’s Project Request System for requesting new construction or for renovation of existing University space. In addition you can use this system to request a building feasibility study (addition or new facility) and for land planning or real estate studies (e.g. site analysis, urban design plan, infrastructure study, and property/lease acquisition).

PD&C Project Request System