Work Requests

If you need urgent and immediate assistance, please call in emergency Work Requests to (352) 392-1121.

We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for calls.

For Campus Housing Emergencies, please call Infinity Hall’s 24 hour help line (352) 392-5855.

Service Requests

Whether you need emergency service or routine repairs, our staff will evaluate your service requests and determine how to best meet your needs.

Submit Facilities Services Work Request

For routine service, please use the Facilities Services Work Request form when requesting maintenance, custodial, landscaping or utility work.

We can also be reached for routine requests by phone, at (352) 392-1121, by email at, or walk in to our location at 902 Magnolia Drive – Building 702.

Examples of maintenance include:

  • Air Conditioning/Heating repairs,
  • plumbing repairs,
  • lighting repairs,
  • elevator repairs, or
  • lock/key/keycard access.

The Work Management Center is the central point of contact between the University community and Facilities Services. We welcome all requests for service and look forward to helping you with your requirements.

Our Services

Examples of the services provided by Facilities Services:

  • Air Conditioning/Heating Repairs
  • Plumbing Repairs
  • Electrical/Lighting Repairs
  • Exterior/Roof/Window Repairs
  • Locks/Keys/Keycards
  • Elevator Maintenance
  • Landscaping
  • Custodial
  • Utilities
  • Refuse Collection & Recycling
  • Dig Permits and Utility Marking
  • Moving/Rental Services

Submit Facilities Services Work Request

Construction or Renovation

Planning Design and Construction is responsible for new construction or for renovation of existing University space. Renovation work includes:

  • new paint,
  • reconfiguration of space,
  • finish upgrades,
  • adding or removing walls,
  • changing the room function,
  • adding or removing utilities,
  • etc.

Please use PDC’s Project Request System for requesting new construction or for renovation of existing University space. In addition you can use this system to request a building feasibility study (addition or new facility) and for land planning or real estate studies (e.g. site analysis, urban design plan, infrastructure study, and property/lease acquisition).

PD&C Project Request System