About Facilities Services
"The Mission of Facilities Services is: to maintain and improve a physical environment conducive to learning, teaching, research and service for the students, faculty and staff of the University of Florida and for visitors to our campus."
Facilities Services provides direct services for Academic Buildings, Classrooms, Laboratories, Administrative Offices, Restrooms, Common Areas, Stairs, Entries, Hallways, Streets, Sidewalks, Curbs, Lawns, Campus Landscaping, Utility Systems.
Facilities Services can provide billable "Pay Job" services for the following entities given the necessary resources and available schedules:
|Kindercare||P. K. Yonge Laboratory School|
|Transportation and Parking||University Athletic Association|
|Other Auxiliaries and Contractors operating on the University of Florida campus|
To request services or to receive an estimate for services, please submit an appropriate request to the Work Management Center. To expedite your request, please include your PeopleSoft Purchase Order Number or your PeopleSoft External Customer Number.
Funded Services for Campus Buildings
- ROUTINE (UNIVERSITY FUNDED) SERVICES IN ACADEMIC (E&G) and HEALTH CENTER BUILDINGS:
- Central Building - Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning Systems
- Housekeeping, Cleaning
- Drinking Water Fountain Systems
- Permanently installed Lights and Fixtures
- Elevator Maintenance and Emergency Services
- Window Repair
- Mowing, Planting, Trees, Limbs, Landscaping
- Utilities (Electrical, Cooling, Heating, Water, Sewage, Steam, Chilled Water
- Refuse Collection
- Locks, Keys, and Electronic Assess Maintenance
- Dig Permits and Utility Markings
Billable "Pay Job" Services
- Window Air-Conditioners
- Special Departmental Air Systems (including cleanrooms)
- Moving Services
- New Carpet Installation
- Laboratory Equipment
- Special Events Set-ups
- Furniture Repair
- Provide Duplicate Keys, Furniture Keys, etc.
- Renovations, Alternations and Remodeling
- Rental of Tables and Chairs (including delivery)
If you have any questions about any of the above (what is funded and/or what is a pay job) please feel free to call the Work Management Center at